Arrivals on Youtube



Translate

The Caste System writes to the World


Dear Society,

Castes this side! The same castes which are divided by Hindu mythology into Brahmins, Kshatriyas, Vaishyas, and the Shudras- the age old existent caste system that discriminates among us. We are divided on many bases. And we are discriminated against due to many aspects. We are not different. We are normal human beings having the same organs as you and we get hurt by the same devices as you.

What can I do if I am born here? What can I do if you have decided to differentiate? What if I am black or can not wear good clothes? What if I am not well-off and can not earn enough? What can I do? Is it my fault? I know sometimes I am privileged due to my high status and also, I feel proud because of that but you know I think about my fellow mates who live on the verge of dying because they face so much- psychologically, mentally, emotionally.

We live as mentally tortured social structures because of what you do? Why do you always have to criticize us and wrong us and torment us upon the rack even when we are innocent? We feel so unlucky to be born this way and we feel like each day we are washing off. Can for one moment we all be equal and not divide ourselves? If we are diverse, should we not be united? In good and bad, evil and positive, victory and failures, growth and stability, should we not walk hand in hand? Can we not become shoulder to each other and live like one united, lovely family?

I know we may have fights , controversies, different perspectives but can you at least see us for one moment as one and not different? Just see us as one and see what wonders we do? What if we are a minority, we deserve equal respect and no reservation? If I demand equality, it should be in every aspect. I don’t need any reservations, just gift me some self-respect, and I will be happy.

Yours lovingly,
The victim of discrimination

Comments

Follow Us


                  

Popular Posts

Follow Us