Arrivals on Youtube



Translate

CORONA SPEAKS : A letter to the batch of 2020


Hi, Coronavirus this side. Some call me COVID-19. I am doing my job in a good way. You all
know me so well and you are all afraid of me. You are living inside your houses, so I may not
afflict you and take your life. I am a virus, as you know and I have shown my power globally. I
know I have delayed your lives. I have heard some students from the batch of 2020- be it
graduates, post-graduates, or ones who have to enter a new phase of college life. I know you
planned a lot and I have postponed your plans.

I have not done it intentionally. I did not know you would not be able to be productive in your

holidays and will wait for admission forms to release desperately. I know you might be sitting
idle and thinking about that last exam which is now not happening due to me. I know you have
been thinking about the last day of school when you scribble, click pictures and finally leave the
corridors of the school.I know I have taken away all your last day of unofficial classroom masti. I
am sorry I took away all the moments from you which might be once in a lifetime moment. I
know you would wait for your results but they won’t come because the board has paused
working due to me.

I have tried that I should never do it to you. I don’t know why and how it happened. I have taken
away all your last unplanned gatherings in cafes and lawns, last movie dates, last lunch
moments, your last lectures with your teacher crush, your last fests and your last days of
college. I have left you dilemmas about your degree, what to prepare and what not to. I have
taken away your one year of hard work and deleted that from your lives. Because of me, you
might have to miss your farewell, the day when you leave each other and say “Yaar ab toh Goa
chalo please!” and meet very rarely again.

I am sorry. I apologize
to the batch of 2020 for taking away all the preciousness of your lives. I
am responsible but not intentional. I did not want to do it but it happened. I know you are all
cursing me and I deserve that but I still wish that you are inside your houses, staying safe,
mentally and physically well, surviving together through this hard time and learning new things
the way you can.

Yours very own,
Coronavirus.

Comments

Follow Us


                  

Popular Posts

Follow Us